Thursday, August 9, 2012

Summer Bucket List

I've decided in order to see and do everything for our last summer in good ole Rexburg, I'd better start a summer bucket list before school starts again.

Here it goes:


1. Go to Rigby Lake
2. Bear World
3. Jackson Hole
4. Monkey Rock
5. Kayak on Egan Lake
6. Float down the Snake River
7. Education week (which we are doing this coming week)
8. Go boating
9. Bike Trails in the Tetons
10. Go camping one more time. 
11. Attend Family Reunion



I'm not sure we can complete this entire list in the small amount of time before school starts again but I'm certainly going to try. School starts September 10th, 2012. Wish us luck!





1 comment:

  1. Oh fun! I hope you get to do all that and more. And we hope Brett finds a job, too!!!!! Good luck you guys. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete