Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkins, cyclopes, and cookies!

For FHE, Brett and I went and bought pumpkins from Walmart! Sorry we got the best ones! We also found the coolest gadget ever! Its a pumpkin scooper that attaches to your power drill. It worked wonders!!! Here are some pictures of our entertaining night. I seriously got done with my pumpkin in like 15 mins. It was awesome!!! I highly recommend this if you do not enjoy scooping out all the pumpkin guts and just getting straight to the chase of creating some awesome looking jack-a-lanterns!


The before pictures! 







A Star! 




Hard at work












Happy Halloween!!!

My favorite part about this picture is Brett's socks. :)


They work!


Our apartment is officially decked out for the season!

Sugar cookies! Yummy!

4 comments:

  1. Haha awesome, guys! That power scooper thing looks pretty incredible. I am still trying to figure out what Brett's pumpkin is supposed to be... what is at the top? Some pretty good carving no matter what it is. Way to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are flippin adorable! =D Just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brett's pumpkin has a cyclope eyeball. :) Sorry if that was difficult to figure out. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how decorative you guys are! And how full of holiday spirit! Cute pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete